Wednesday 29 January 2014

Digital Literacy & Me

  By: Mandeep Jawanda


Hello Everyone,
Creating a podcast was something I had never done before; I have gained a greater appreciation for those who do it on a regular basis. The biggest obstacle/ hurdle that I faced in creating my podcasts was limiting my information and articulating it in a creative fashion. There were also times in my podcast were I forget to mention something important, even with written notes.
The overall experience of creating a podcast was very good, and I am confident that I will use it again in the future, either for another assignment or in my professional career. It is another tool that I did not use prior to enrolling in this class much like Pinterest, but once you start and figure-out the basics, it is not so bad, and was actually a great experience.
I created three podcasts in total, I may have confused the three minute limit of the podcast in the grading rubric to mean we need to create three different podcast files, anyways I hope everyone enjoys them regardless. I have also included the PowerPoint presentation in the link below, as I mentioned in my podcast. If there are any questions or concerns please let me know, thank you.

Additional Material:

YouTube Microsoft Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwj2s_5e12U
PowerPoint Presentation Available Through SkyDrive (Please Click Here)
References:
Podcast Picture 1: http://rickrainerludwig.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/introduction_small.jpg
Podcast Picture 2: http://www.worksmartmompreneurs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/url-5.jpg
Podcast Picture 3: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/future-technology-arrow-26322788.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Excellent presentation Mandeep - great narrative - and the PPT presentation was a great accompanying doc to your audio presentation. Great choice for video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandeep,
    Awesome presentation - your audios and PPT are well done. The video is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback everyone.

    ReplyDelete