Wednesday 26 March 2014

Diana Brown's Week #12 Review: Transliteracy

Here is my review of #transliteracy, which was an important #NMN course theme. I was able to find a range of sources across a variety of platforms (naturally!) about this topic. I think that this summary accurately captures what we learned about #transliteracy and builds on this topic with videos, tweets, blog entries, images, Facebook groups and slideshares. My #storify begins with working definitions of #transliteracy and moves into applications of #transliteracy in the realm of education. My storify ends with a thought-provoking quote about teaching and learning in our #transliterate 21st Century world. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Diana this is a great review of transliteracy and it's very multimodal; videos, tweets, slides, blog posts. It talks about transliteracy as it enacts it - great work!

    ReplyDelete